Kunz Plus 12.5 No. #5 Jack plane
Super kvalitets høvl til den kræsne, og beviste woodworker.
Best quality in respect of both materials and workmanship is a characteristic of our trademark KUNZ® planes and tools for woodworking. We have the pleasure of presenting our new product line KUNZ®plus in a new design and outstanding high quality.
KUNZ®plus stands for more and greater diversity of customer oriented performance characteristics. This new product line combines all the positive features of the current plane range with innovative details, high precision manufacturing and new modern styling.
• Manufactured from durable stress-annealed grey-cast iron
• Iron seated optimally on top of the frog to prevent chattering and skittering
• Plane iron made from optimized tool steel, 3,5 mm thickness, hardened at 60-62 HRC, guaranteeing a significantly longer edge life
• Easy and precise setting of mouth opening by turning just a single screw
• Novelty iron adjustment with just one single screw, providing significantly improved performance characteristics
• Mechanically polished sole and precisely milled rectangular sides.
• Handle and knob made from noble native woods (cherry) • Lever cap made from brushed stainless steel
Length: 350 mm.
Weight: 2800 g.
Iron Width: 50 mm.
Leveringstid: afsendes indenfor 1 - 2 dage